In addition to the smallest installation length on the market, the PRO Plus Series features a self-draining, hygienic design to provide high performance under harsh and sanitary process conditions.
This digital flow meter offers market-leading compactness, very high measurement accuracy, low pressure drop, very stable zero point, and first-class data update rate with fast 100 Hz signal transmission. A high oscillating driver frequency provides greater immunity to process noise, more reliable measurement and higher resolution. The high natural frequency ensures meters are safe in plant operations with high vibrations. Available in three flow meter sizes including ½”, 1” and 2”, the PRO Plus Series of Mass Flow Meters offers a choice of a basic Modbus transmitter or a digital transmitter with remote or local mount.
Significant features of the TRICOR PRO Plus Series include:
- Extremely short installation length for best fit in most system configurations.
- Independent low flow cut-off settings for mass and volume flow.
- Empty pipe detection that supports diagnostics and self-monitoring requirements.
- Fully-welded sensor for high safety for plant and operator.
- 100 Hz refresh rate for all outputs, ideal for pumping monitoring and fast control circuits.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology.
The PRO Plus Series of TRICOR Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are an ideal solution when high-performance is important in application with limited space. Units are available in July with no EX- rated certifications, and in a variety of hazardous area certifications including CSA (US & Canada) or ATEX/IECEx for use in Class I, Division 1 locations later this year.
AW-Lake, a TASI Group company, is a leading North American design, manufacturing and service company of flow measurement technology for the fluid control needs of various industries, including oil & gas, chemical processing, paints & coatings, hydraulics & pneumatics, food processing, and fluid power. Together ...