The GP14 provides exceptional high-pressure, high-temperature condensate pumping services up to 392° F and 200 psig. Based on the highly durable GP10 PowerTrap.
The GP14 offers the following significant advantages:
- Extended reliability with non-electric design, ensuring no cavitation or seal leakage
- Exceptionally durable inconel compression spring with lifetime spring limited warranty
- Highly energy efficient contoured body design increases energy savings
- Excellent serviceability by its externally removable motive valve, which is also protected by an internal secondary screen
- Compact design operates with low filling head and facilitates installation
The GP14 PowerTrap is available in cast iron or cast steel, with connection sizes of 3×2 NPT, 2X2, and 3×2 flanged. TLV’s high-pressure, high-temperature PowerTrap is an excellent first choice for condensate recovery systemsClick here for more information about TLV CorporationClick here for related articles about Recovery PumpsSearch for recovery pump manufacturers in our equipment guide
Sign up for Pumps and Pumping Systems E-Updates
TLV is an industry leader with comprehensive knowledge of steam systems. TLV provides solutions with patented designs to optimize steam systems which can result in lowering total system cost, reducing energy use and related emissions. TLV's experienced engineering team of Certified Energy Managers and DOE Steam System Specialists provide practical ...