The F190 accepts (0)4 – 20mA input signals from any type of analog measurement device. It offers the facility to set two low and two high alarm values. The F190 combines the functionality of the F090, F143, F153 and F170. Thanks to its ruggedness, the F190 withstands extreme weather conditions like rain, snow, sun, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between
-40°C/-40°F and +80°C/+178°F without the need for expensive protective cabinets. All products from the F-series are robust by design: a truck can even stand on them.
Mounting made easy
The F190 has extensive mounting possibilities. Simply attach it to panels, to walls or on pipes. In fact, mounting, installing and programming the F-series is unparalleled easy and user-friendly. Your own commissioning crews can swiftly execute installation themselves, saving the cost, time and hassle of hiring external specialists.
The configuration of the F190 is done via a simple, logical and menu-driven structure, instead of complex hardware changes or actions. The alphanumerical descriptions enhance the understanding of the system and its settings, in contrary of regularly seen confusing abbreviations and difficult codes. F190 is, like all products in the F-Series designed according the ‘Know one, know them all’ – principle. Once familiar with an F-Series product, users can program ALL models in ALL series without the need for a manual. Fluidwell allows users to save on programming time and costs, during installation and with each setting modification.
- Wide range of engineering units for e.g. level, temperature and pressure and other applications
- Possibility to create a custom measuring unit with max. 8 characters.
- Key information at a glance: actual value with measuring unit, %, alarm values.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure.
- It is so rugged, even a truck can stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Users can program the products themselves, with the intuitive menu-driven structure, saving cost, time and hassle – Know one, know them all!
- Extensive mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors
Subscribe to our E-Newsletters
Fluidwell is a Dutch company with its headquarters located in Veghel in the south of the Netherlands. Fluidwell operates local and regional sales offices in Naarden (The Netherlands), USA, Germany, the United Kingdom and Australia. Next to that we are represented throughout the world by factory appointed distributors.The company is structured in three ...