Madison’s continuous float level sensors offer all the advantages of reed switch-based technology, now available in a ruggedized, miniature version for applications with a small tank footprint – model # C-4954-xxxx.
Madison’s miniature continuous float level sensors provide feedback that is used to achieve precise fluid level detection at any point in the tank. As part of a feedback loop, the linear sensor output can also be used to adjust metering pumps or flow valves to maintain predictable process control.
C4954-xxxxx Miniature Continuous Float Level Sensor Features:
- Customizable mountings and sensing length from 3” to 13”
- Proven, durable construction for harsh environments
- Provides precise, linear, continuous liquid level values
- Configurable in mixed materials for fluid compatibility and long life
- Ideal for small dosing tanks
- Provides standard 4-20mA, resistive or voltage output types for panel meters and PLCs
- Much smaller ‘deadband’ than radar and ultrasonic sensors
- Dispensing fuel additives
- Monitoring high value chemicals
- Monitoring dispensed agricultural fertilizers
- Small day tank level monitoring
- Lubricating applications
At Madison Company, we support our customer’s efforts by employing our capabilities, experience, and application know-how to provide the best solutions. We strive to be a preferred global source for sensors and control technology. We follow through with fast time to market, reliable quality and delivery, and outstanding service. Our success in ...