The new distributors help to further expand the coverage of Neles’ valve offerings in the various customer industries of their respective countries. The agreements cover the following companies:
- SureSales Automation Pvt Ltd (SAPL), Delhi
- SB Enterprise, Kolkata
- Fluidline Systems, Chennai
- Equipment Fabricators & Traders (EFT), Chennai
- Instrumech Engineers Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
- Sunbeam Industries, Mumbai
- Hydro Pneumatics Equipment, Ahmedabad
- Konark Engineering, Dahej
- Indexel Engineering, Rajasthan
- Industrial Media, Nagpur
- Sperry International, Bangladesh
- Techno solutions, Sri Lanka
- Technical Tools, Chattisgarh
The distributors serve process industries, such as refineries, petrochemical, chemical, fertilizer, steel, bioenergy, food, power, pulp and paper, and wastewater. Some of the distributors also provide service support for Neles valves and valve controls.
“We are looking for partners who are well-established players in their markets and who, like Neles, are committed to reliability, quality and customer success. We are constantly developing our worldwide distribution network,” says Kyle Rayhill, VP of MRO, Pricing and Offering Management at Neles.
“We are excited to welcome these esteemed distributors to the network, and we are confident that these partnerships will help us in meeting the demand and creating the best possible value for our customers in the fast-growing region,” says Dinesh Mistry, Head of Sales and Services, Neles India.
Neles has a strong direct sales organization and an extensive service network to serve its customers globally. Expanding the sales channel network complements the existing presence and is an important strategic focus area for Neles in many key markets. Neles’ distribution network currently includes more than 290 partners globally in about 70 countries.