ProMinent will be there as well. Visit us in Hall 8.0 at booth J94 and in Hall 11.0 at booth E52 (Digital Hub) to explore our latest innovations like the radar level sensor DULCOLEVEL for convenient chemical management, the measuring and control device AEGIS X for easy control of cooling towers as well as the hydraulic diaphragm pump Evolution Mikro for small volume metering. In the Digital Hub, we will show you our IIoT solution DULCONNEX for digital fluid management.
Measurement and control technology
- The new AEGIS X controller complements the existing portfolio of cooling tower controllers. It controls the biocide metering and can thus prevent contamination in the cooling tower. With up to two satellite units, AEGIS X monitors and controls several cooling towers simultaneously. The controller is configured and the data monitored intuitively via the web interface.
- With the new radar level sensor DULCOLEVEL, we offer a complete solution for chemical management in combination with the secure IIoT platform DULCONNEX and a convenient app configuration. Measurement data, such as liquid levels and chemical consumption, are conveniently retrieved online via DULCONNEX so that it can be refilled in good time.
- The new, modular bypass fitting BAMa accommodates all ProMinent sensors for water treatment. The modules and sensors can be quickly and easily removed and replaced without tools.
- We offer the right technology for every application, whether solenoid diaphragm, motorised diaphragm or peristaltic metering pumps.
- In applications in the chemical industry, metering pumps have to withstand high pressure and extreme temperatures. Our hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are very well suited for this. Discover our extended product portfolio:
- Evolution micro for small-volume metering with ATEX approval (explosion protection), well suited e.g. for laboratory applications
- Evolution E1Sa – reliable, robust and ideal for applications up to 260bar.
- In the smallest possible space, DULCODOS universal mini combines reliable standard components that are precisely matched to customer requirements.
- Safe storage, emptying and uninterrupted metering of chemicals: This is easily achieved with DULCODOS SAFE-IBC, a special metering and emptying station for intermediate bulk containers (IBC) with almost complete residual emptying.
- The peristaltic metering pump DFYa offers precise metering of viscous and solids-containing media up to 410l/h, e.g. in water and waste water treatment or in chemical processes.
- DULCONNEX is our cloud-based IIoT solution for digital fluid management. With the DULCONNEX Blue app, efficient and safe operation of pumps via mobile phone or tablet is now possible.
- In the new ProMinent WebShop*, metering pumps, measuring and control devices as well as spare parts and accessories can now also be ordered online (*only available in selected countries).
With our new Smart Support solution, our service experts can quickly and easily look at our customers’ equipment, even if we are not on site. Thanks to video chat and live transmission, we explain smart and efficiently how to fix a problem.
The ProMinent group of companies is based in Heidelberg and for over 50 years has been developing and manufacturing components and systems for metering liquids and solutions for water treatment and water disinfection. Our foundation The foundation of ProMinent’s global success story is high-quality products based on decades ...