The Trusted Global Leader for Innovative, Manufactured Pinch Valve Products, Elastomers and Engineered Systems
Since 1953, Red Valve has set the standard for solving the world’s toughest flow control challenges through unmatched elastomer design and manufacturing experience. Red Valve is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations with proven, creative, high-value solutions.
T has a passion for innovation and creativity, with a wealth of patents and best approaches developed for customers’ needs. The people of Red Valve embrace this passion every day, providing reliable solutions to customers’ most demanding challenges, wherever and whenever they are needed most.
Our Valves Manage the Toughest Flow Applications In:
- Wastewater Treatment Plants – Sludge Handling, Grit Removal, Raw Sewage, Lime, Carbon Slurry
- Power Plants – FGD Systems, Scrubber Systems, Coal Handling
- Mining – Tailings, Flotation Control, Thickener Underflow Lines, Numerous Other Slurry Applications
- Chemical Processes – Corrosive and Abrasive Materials, Powders, Pellets
- Many other industries, such as pulp and paper, electronics, food, cement, sand, glass and industrial treatment plants, present difficult challenges for which Red Valve products are ideally suited.