Discover exhibitors presenting their solutions and innovations in anaerobic digestion solutions, power-to-gas, pyrogasification, injection, combined heat&power, transportation.
A rich and complete program
Conferences, workshops, the Agricultural Village, the Talent Forum, SOS Farmers & Project Initiator, site visits
Visit Expobiogaz and obtain concrete answers to realize your projects!
You are a project initiator, a biogas unit manager, a farm manager, an agri-food manufacturer, a professional from the transport or energy industry, a local authority.
Take part in several in-show events and highlights
Take advantage of a rich program to learn and stay informed:
- 2 open-access conferences, dealing with a comprehensive range of topical subjects and organized by Club Biogaz ATEE and Biogaz Vallée®
- Agricultural Village : An area dedicated to exchanges, advice, dedicated workshops and feedback for farm owners, farm operators, breeders, wine growers, etc.
- Sos Farmers & Project Initiator : An assistance tool for taking advantage of custom advice and making the most of one’s, run by Biogaz Vallée®
- The Talent Forum, dedicated job/training area on the Biogaz Vallée stand
- The Exhibitor Forum, an area dedicated to talks and discussions bye exhibiting companies
- Sites visits : the opportunity to discover anaerobic digestion units located in the Grand Est region.
07 Jun 2023 - 08 Jun 2023
Parc des expositions de Strasbourg