Utilizing the Promet/Liquidew I.S. industrial hygrometer systems for measurement of high pressure, flammable process gases and/or vaporized liquids, with optional Minox-I oxygen measurement transmitters.
- Designed for safe-area operation with a single easy-to-use 7” color touch screen, displaying moisture content / dew point or O2 and analysis pressure or temperature for each channel.
- Integrated Galvanic Isolation type barriers for Exi measurement transmitters
- Three 4…20 mA per channel, with user-definable outputs
- Two alarm relays with user-programmable set points per channel, with additional system alarm
- Full data logging including measurement parameters and error codes
- Modbus RTU over RS485 and Modbus TCP/IP
The Multi-Channel Process Monitor (MCPM) is a flexible multi-channel analyzer designed to provide real-time, multi-parameter displays for our industrial hygrometer systems, for measurement of high-pressure process gases and vaporized liquids on natural gas platforms and terminals, petrochemical plants and industrial gas manufacturing facilities.
Optional oxygen electrochemical sensors offer additional capability for percentage and ppmV O2 measurements. Combined with a choice of PST sensors and proven sample conditioning system design-engineering capabilities, the system provides a multi-channel online instrument for both flammable and non-flammable gases, that is reliable and easy to operate.