NOSHOK’s Extreme High Pressure Gauges exceeded the minimum requirements of the specification by more than 20 times in our qualification cycle testing. These gauges are backed by our extended warranty.
- Solid front design with a blow out back in accordance to EN837, S3 Safety Pattern
- Safety glass lens
- Ranges from 0 psi to 30,000 psi through 0 psi to 85,000 psi
- Most ranges available from stock for quick delivery
- Multiple scales are available
- Improved load cycle stability
- Improved calibration stability
- Significantly longer service life
- Reduced down time
These features combine to provide higher safety levels, improved reliability and reduced maintenance costs, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
For nearly half a century NOSHOK has been a pioneer in our industry by continually providing innovative solutions, unparalleled customer support, outstanding value and a broad offering of premium quality product lines. Established in 1967, NOSHOK, Inc. was one of the first companies to offer a liquid filled pressure gauge. This leading-edge feature ...