WEFTEC® is recognized as the world’s largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition, providing extensive educational opportunities and unparalleled access to the field’s most cutting-edge technologies and services.
- Learn from sector leaders and their peers about the latest practices, technologies, solutions and regulations in the water quality fi eld
- Create your own WEFTEC experience with the most comprehensive 5-day technical and educational program available in the world.
- Earn up to 1.2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and 16.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) or a maximum of 36 Contact Hours
- Network with thousands of the world’s leading water and wastewater professionals
- View the latest, cutting-edge technologies from more than 900 leading companies at the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world
Who Comes to WEFTEC?
WEFTEC draws thousands of water and wastewater professionals from around the world each year, including:
- Collection Systems Managers
- Environmental Engineers/Chemists/Scientists
- Equipment Manufacturers and Representatives
- Executive Managers
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Professionals
- Local, State, and Federal Regulators
- Private Industry and Academia Researchers
- Public Officials
- Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater Utility Managers
- Water and Wastewater Operators and many more.
29 Sep 2018 - 03 Oct 2018