Pumps used to transfer raw product into mixing vessels, where they are then used to recirculate the product aiding the mixing process. Also used to pump the finished Hand Sanitiser from mixing vessel to pallet ready for transfer to the filling lines.
Flotronics unique ‘One Nut’ design was especially important to this user, because of the ease of cleaning and less product hold up, this design of AODP offers.
- Fully FDA.
- Sanitary features & Benefits
- Fully CIP
- Fully Drainable
- ATEX rated for flammable liquid transfer.
- Fast strip while pumps inline to inspect.
- 70% less product hold up than traditional Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps.
- Self Priming – up to 0.8 bar Vacuum.
- Used in the transfer of raw material to mixing vessel.
- Recirculating to aid with mixing process.
- Pumping finished product to pallet for transfer to filling lines.
- Pump Code: F27SSTT6SRJTOR
- Sanitary Style 316L.
- 2″ RJT connections
- Max Flow: 450 ltr/min