Founded in 2011, Clarke Valve provides high quality, API 641 and ISO 15848-1 certified industrial control valves to organizations worldwide. Using aerospace design principles, Clarke developed the Dilating Disk™ Valve, formerly known as the Shutter Valve™, a revolutionary control valve designed to be reliable and efficient while virtually eliminating fugitive emissions. The Dilating Disk™ Valve is the first control valve to achieve both API 641 and ISO 15848-1 certification, making it the world’s most compact, efficient, and environmentally responsible control valve. Clarke Valve technology is currently deployed in a diverse spectrum of markets, including oil and gas, aerospace, petrochemical, refining, power plants, and water management.
Articles by Clarke Valve
- Chemical Applications for Control Valves
- Saving Methane and the Planet with the Next Generation of Control Valves
- What Does the Inflation Reduction Act Mean for the Oil & Gas Industry?
- Gas Valve Maker Lands $5M for Device to Stop Methane Leaks
- Gas Lift in the Permian: Next Generation Control Valves
- Dilating Disk™ Valve: Next-Generation Precision Control Valve
- Zero Emissions and Zero EPA Fines: Cleaner Flow Control for Oil & Gas
- Engineered with the End User in Mind
- Protecting High Yield Assets with the Dilating Disk™ Valve
- Digital Twinning for Reliable Valve Performance