FRANK GmbH as an owner-managed company has belonged to the leading suppliers on the plastic pipe market for 50 years.
A wide product range
FRANK GmbH develops, produces, and distributes thermoplastic pipe systems in PE, PP, PVDF and ECTFE. Included in our range of products are – in addition to pipes and fittings – tried and tested welding and connection techniques, plastic valves, semi-finished products, geotextiles, components for biogas plants as well as near-surface geothermal systems for energy recovery from waste water and for heat generation from standing/slow-flowing waters.
Comprehensive service and short delivery times
With our service being “all under one roof” we accompany your projects before, during and after the planning phase. Thanks to our spacious central storage facility with best transport connections, our deliveries are fast and reliable.
Take advantage of our high-quality and wide range of products and materials, our technical know-how and our individual, comprehensive service.
We will be pleased to assist you!
At a glance
Development and facts
- Founded 1965 as engineering office in Mörfelden
- One of the leading system suppliers in the European plastic pipe market
- 2nd generation owner-managed SME
- Managing Directors: Thomas Frank and Dr. Christian Habedank
- Over 400 staff members in 12 specialized production/sales companies worldwide
- Winner at the “Großer Preis des Mittelstandes ” (“Grand Award for Medium-Sized Enterprises”) of 2009
- Finalist in Hessen Champions 2013 (Award for Innovation and Growth by the Land of Hessen)
- We do not measure our success by numbers. For us, success means unitedly turning goals into realities.
- Our top priorities are the securing of jobs and continuous growth.
- We care: we maintain trusted, personal and regular contact with our staff members and clients.
- We ensure flexible, fast and goal-oriented decision-making.
- We stick to our word – a handshake also counts!
- We stand for competence and personal consultation.
- We pay attention to quality and sustainability/environmental compatibility
- We are conscious of our social responsibility and are especially committed to the concerns of fellow neighbors in our vicinity.