Available as meter or as controller Measured/controlled flow rate related to body size.
- 101: µ flow 0-4 mln/min
- 100L: Low Flow Size: 0-10 mln/min to 50 ln/min
- 100HP: High pressure: 0-100 mln/min to 20 ln/min
- 100M: Medium Size : 0-50 ln/min to 200 ln/min
- 100H High Flow Size: 0-200 ln/min to 500 ln/min
- 100H1 High Flow Size: 0-500 ln/min to 800 ln/min
- 100H2 High Flow Size: 0-800 ln/min to 1000 ln/min
Controller: Put a “C” in front of the code (f.i. C100L)
Meter: Put a “M” in front of the code (f.i. M100M)
All flows mentioned are for air. Ranges for other gases might be different!
Suitable for all clean dry gases including corrosive gasses
10 gasses pre-programmed in meter/controller (Not in 100HP)
Normally closed control valve
Maximum pressure: 35 Bar gauge (100HP up to 345 barg)
Input power: 12-30 Vdc (single-sided)
Analog: Standard 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC
Digital: Standard RS-232 (Optional Modbus&Profibus)
Optional Display with setpoint/configuration buttons (Pilot module)
Solid proven technology in optimum execution.
Accuracy: +/-1% of full scale for 10 gases
Optional 0.5% of full scale for real gas calibrations where possible
Repeatability: +/- 0.2% of full scale.
Response Time: 300 millisecond TC (within 1% in 2 sec typical).
Range: 2% to 100% full scale (50:1).(Meters 100:1)