HAWK recommended the 450khz Sultan Sonar System on their secondary clarifier at the Sydney Water Waste Water Treatment Plant. HAWK’s Sultan Sonar uses advanced sonar technology with interface level measurement to measure and control waste water clarifiers and thickeners. The Sultan Sonar System is capable of measuring the sludge bed level at the bottom of a clarifier or the lightest flocculent layer.
Since installation, the sensors have been accurately measuring the fine interface in the secondary clarifier. Syndey Water’s Process Engineers are extremely satisfied with the reliability and accuracy of the HAWK Sultan Sonar System.
- AWR234SUXXXX – Sultan Acoustic Wave
- Remote Amplifier: AWRTS004SHXC6 – Sultan Sonar Remote
- Transducer: IMPACT-PLATE
Sultan Sonar System
- Increase clarifier processing efficiencies
- Increase thickener and clarifier capacity
- Produces drier biomass and optimization of sludge dewatering
- Overflow clarity improvements
- Reduces process downtime
About HAWK Hawk Measurement Systems (HAWK), the world leader in level, positioning, asset monitoring and flow measurement technology, provides cutting-edge equipment and complete solutions to the global industrial market. Established in 1988, HAWK has won several prestigious awards for ...