The U5098 line of sensors can be used indoors or outdoors, are low maintenance and can be cost-effective in difficult applications.
U5098 Ultrasonic Sensor Features:
- Sensing ranges up to 32 feet for commercial, light industrial applications
- Various input power options: 120, 240 and 22 – 27 VAC, and 20 – 30 VDC
- Can be combined with Madison panel meters for a readily available way to read the 4-20mA output
- 2 programmable relays capable of 3 amps each for switching controllers, valves, small pumps, etc.
- Bench-or field-calibrated through a push button on the sensor or communications with a PC for calibration on the spot or remotely
- Temperature-compensated signal for improved accuracy
These sensors are particularly well suited for demanding applications such as:
- Water and wastewater
- Fuel/oil measurement
- Storage and dispensing silos
- Tanks with heavy agitation
- Food and beverage processing
At Madison Company, we support our customer’s efforts by employing our capabilities, experience, and application know-how to provide the best solutions. We strive to be a preferred global source for sensors and control technology. We follow through with fast time to market, reliable quality and delivery, and outstanding service. Our success in ...