The leakage meter tests with its special electronics the incoming ultrasonic signals for their usefulness for the measurement and evaluates the plausibility of the measured values. The integrated microprocessors control the complete measuring cycle, eliminating disturbance signals by statistical signal processing techniques.
The operation of the leakage meter is especially easy thanks to the clearly structured user dialogue. A status display allows the user to assess application conditions while measuring flow. With the optional software FluxData, you can transfer your measuring data from the leakage meter to a PC, analyze and visualize the measuring results and manage the data files.
The leakage meter is used for:
|Airbus 320 Family||A318, A319 CJ, A319-100, A320-100, A320-200, A321-100, A321-200|
|Airbus A330/A340 family||All|
|Airbus A350 family||A350-900, A350-1000|
AMM / ATA chapter 29, C-check
Ground support equipment certificate of acceptance
|Airbus 320 Family||D29017, D29031|
|Airbus A330/A340 Family||D29032, D29062|
|Airbus A350 Family||D29032, D29119|
|Airbus A380||D29032, G27029|
Functional check to monitor internal leak rate of green, yellow and blue hydraulic systems for sections Complete, Left Hand Wing, Right-Hand Wing and Tail
• Portable device of low weight
• User-friendly operation thanks to the clearly structured user dialogue
• Installation on different parts of the pipe of the hydraulic system
• Easy installation without cutting into the pipe, i.e. no additional leakage occurs by opening the hydraulic system • Output and evaluation of the measured leak rate
• No GSM (Ground Service Manifold) is required, i.e. less weight aboard the aircraft
• No Hydraulic Ground Power Card is required
As the technological leader in the field of non-invasive ultrasonic flow measurement with ultrasound, FLEXIM continuously sets standards. Our clamp-on ultrasonic measurement systems FLUXUS measure virtually anything that flows, liquids as well as gases. Today, non-invasive, ultrasonic flow measurement is only an outsider measuring technique in the technical ...