Since its founding in 1920, the Angst+Pfister Group has grown from a small local Zurich-based company into a globally operating enterprise with wholly owned subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and China.
The group’s success has stemmed from its tireless striving to harness innovative and transformative ideas in order to provide customers with the best possible service and a decisive competitive advantage.
International business is an integral part of Angst+Pfister’s more than 90-year heritage; it leads to creative industry solutions and great innovations in collaboration with our customers. In keeping with our legacy, our goal is to forge a mutually successful future with our more than 60,000 customers by combining technical expertise and process efficiency with the traditional values of a solid Swiss company.
Angst+Pfister provides a tremendous advantage by adding value and saving our customers’ money at any point in their product development chain.
Our professional capabilities center on:
- Being an engineering-led solution provider with in-depth customer application knowledge across a broad range of industries;
- Globally sourcing a wide range of high-quality standard and customized industrial components and delivering them in ways that enhance our customers’ supply-chain performance;
- Proactively serving European and Asian original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) around the globe through multiple sales channels;
- Sharing our expertise by publishing comprehensive catalogs and detailed technical specifications, and by hosting tailor-made seminars/events;
- Fostering a professional environment that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, pragmatic decision-making and teamwork at the highest level.