The E115 saves time, money and hassle; is designed to withstand the toughest conditions and is simple to use. Daily operations and plant operations for running work permit procedures are no longer interrupted and even (partial) plant shutdowns can be avoided as the covers do not need to be opened. Operating and setting the display functionalities is fast, safe and easy thanks to the through-glass keypad. This unequaled bi-directional flow rate indicator/totalizer delivers user-friendliness in the toughest conditions.
Above and beyond requirements
The robust stainless steel 316L E-Series housing is designed to guarantee safety. It takes the E115 bi-directional flow rate indicator/totalizer beyond the legislative requirements for hazardous areas. In the harshest conditions of punishing weather, desert and maritime climates and extreme temperature fluctuations, the durable E-Series consistently delivers accurate measurements. A solid die cast aluminum housing with the same ingress protection rating is available for cost-effective applications.
The E115 is extremely practical in use. The through-glass keypad enables you a safe and effortless operation of all functionalities without having to open the cover. The menu, display and navigation structure are designed according to the Fluidwell “know one, know them all” principle, which enhances easy and intuitive control of various Fluidwell totalizers, flow computers and other displays.
– Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover
– Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
– Easy installation in spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
– Reduces costs with the easy to install 1” NPT thread for direct flow meter mounting.
– Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
– Key information at a glance: forward/reverse flow rate, forward & reverse total and accumulated total count up and count down ref. flow direction, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
Hazardous area information
The E-Series are ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US certified for an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
The ATEX markings are:
Gas: II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
The IECEx markings are:
Gas: Ex d IIC T6 Gb
Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
The FM and CSA C-US markings are:
XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Grps A, B, C, D.
DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G.
Gas: Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIc T6 Gb.
Dust: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
Sign up for Flow Control and Measurement E-Updates
Fluidwell is a Dutch company with its headquarters located in Veghel in the south of the Netherlands. Fluidwell operates local and regional sales offices in Naarden (The Netherlands), USA, Germany, the United Kingdom and Australia. Next to that we are represented throughout the world by factory appointed distributors.The company is structured in three ...